We provide the medium to share the stories of Australians who have been affected by GBS or CIDP - patients, carers, families and volunteers. If you would like to share your GBS or CIDP story, please email us at:
or if you prefer, please forward your story via post addressed to:
GBS Association of NSW
PO Box 572
Epping NSW 1710 Australia
Please see attached rules and guidelines for contributing.
Sharing your story is a great way of helping others affected by GBS or CIDP, so:
- Try to keep the story to less than 1,000 words.
- Include a photo (optional).
- Include your location (optional).
Rules for sharing your stories:
- Don't name any health care providers or their staff doctors/nurses/hospitals/clinics.
- Don't write anything that could cause offence or is defamatory.
- Don't use swear words.
- The GBS Association of NSW has the right to refuse stories that are not in line with the ethos of the association.
- The GBS Association of NSW has the right to edit stories to correct spelling/grammar and also to help with clarity. The edited version will be sent back to the author for approval.