We are regularly reviewing what the Web has to offer. When we find an appropriate resource we will list it.
They are a non profit Association that has been formed to:
- Provide support to patients and their families;
- Promote financial support for the group.
This Foundation began over 30 years ago as a support group for patients & families impacted by Guillain‐Barré syndrome, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) or any of the variants that exist. Since then, their commitment has been to provide support to those affected by these disorders so that every patient obtains an early diagnosis, proper treatment & the opportunity for a full recovery.
Three new resources from the GBS/CIDP Foundation International. These are great crash courses in GBS, CIDP and plasma donations and infusions, all are wonderful resources to share with your friends, families, and patients:
Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) 101 - View the video here>>
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) 101 - View the video here>>
Grifols - Plasma Donor to Patient - View the video here>>
The GBSSG's aims are to:
- Help and support people affected by Guillain-Barré syndrome, CIDP and other associated inflammatory neuropathies throughout Britain and Ireland
- Increase awareness of GBS, CIDP and related conditions
- Fund scientific and medical research